FIDOS FRE-ITCH RINSE CONCENTRATE 500ML
Fido’s Rinse Concentrate is used for the treatment of fleas, lice and ticks (including the paralysis tick) on puppies, kittens, cats, dogs, caged birds and rodents. The formula is designed to prevent tick attachment for up to three days on dogs and cats, and controls lice on ornamental cage birds and rodents. Containing no alcohol or petroleum solvents, this low-odour water-based formulation is suitable for use in a hydro bath, rinse, dip or spray.
- Piperonyl Butoxide
Directions for use:
- Dilute before use. Make up freshly before use.
- For dogs, cats, puppies and kittens: Mix 8mL of concentrate with 800mL of warm water (40mL to 4L) and dip, swab, sponge or spray dog or cat with this solution until thoroughly soaked.
- Avoid contact with pets eyes.
- Allow animal to dry naturally.
- Puppies and kittens should be towelled dry to prevent chilling.
- For best results do not rinse off.
- The suggested treatment for continuous paralysis tick control is to rinse the animal according to label direction once every 3 days.
- For zone control: To aid the control of flea infestations, bedding should be changed or sprayed with this product when diluted and allowed to dry. Areas frequented by the pet should also be treated with this product (when diluted) when necessary.
- For ornamental cage birds: Mix 2mL of concentrate with 200mL water and use this solution in a clean pump spray.
- Adjust spray to fine, and spray bird lightly all over ruffling the feathers to allow spray to penetrate to skin.
- Avoid contact with pets eye.
- Allow bird to dry naturally in a warm place to prevent chilling.
- Repeat as necessary.